Friday, February 21, 2014

The FIRST big push!

I consider myself to be a writer. Or at least somewhere deep down, I think I was supposed to write.  I even like to do it. Whenever it comes up, I am always telling people that I am nowhere near artistically gifted... and I'm serious. I can barely draw a stick figure without laughing in embarrassment of my own 'work.' Just recently I realized that words are the closest to "art" I will ever get. Maybe I really can consider myself to be artistically gifted in some way. Here I am, six days away from my twentieth birthday and the only thing on my mind for days has been creating a blog. Although my life probably isn't much more interesting than any average person, I have a lot to say and a burning desire to do so. I have scoured the internet for inspiration and creative blogs to get the push I needed and finally, I have done it. I have a blog. My very own blog. A blog that took me three hours to name. A blog where I can share feelings way better with words. A blog where I can share funny stories, and bad days, and recipes, and insight, and advice, and anything my little heart desires. And I plan to do just that - so stick around. Until next time!

3 comments:

  1. Words cannot express how proud I am of you! My heart tells me this is what you should be doing I'm so glad your heart told you too! I LOVE everything about your first post! Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blog world. :) Thanks for checking out my blog. I'll have to check and see what blog posts you come up with. PS-I am ready for spring too....like REALLY ready. We're almost there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes!!! You are a writer!!!
    A talented and beautiful one!
    I love you Ace!

    ReplyDelete